Given the development of the GSA Platform functionalities and evolving legal framework we kindly inform about the new version of the GSA Platform Rules.
The main changes concern:
• secondary market rules and functionalities;
• detailed description of the Platform Users/Shippers registration and activation process;
• description of the personal data processing on the GSA Platform;
• more detailed description of surrender capacity process;
• introduction of the provisions defining GSA Platform as an organised market place (OMP) for transactions on the secondary market in accordance with the REMIT Implementing Regulation provisions;
• modifications of accounts locking and deactivation of Platform User/Shippers account rules;
• transitional provisions regarding incremental capacity process.
The GSA Platform Rules comes into force on 9th August 2018.
The document is available at: https://www.gsaplatform.eu/files/download/19/0542